OUR BLOG POSTS are aimed to be helpful in preparing for your stay and to assist in planning your Florida Holiday activities.
To help you find answers to your questions, we list topics here, with links to the relevant blog post.
These links are included as a guide to what’s available and are purely provided as a starting point for your decision-making – we’re not able to endorse any of the entries, not least because what is to our taste for a good outing might not be to yours.
- TRIPS OUT, PLACES TO VISIT, THINGS TO DO
(by no means exhaustive or comprehensive)
- Babcock Wilderness Adventures
- Boca Grande
- Charlotte Sports Park
- Cycling near your villa
- Dolphin encounter at Lemon Bay
- Don Pedro Island State Park
- Gasparilla Island State Park
- Horse Surfing In Florida
- Peace River Wildlife Center
- Rick Treworgy’s Muscle Car City
- Stump Pass Beach State Park
- WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY
- DRIVING IN THE STATES
- Check our availability – and book your Florida Holiday accommodation
- What do to, where to go: Beaches, Dolphins, Seaplanes, Shopping – all this and more in our blog
The following video by Real Estate agent Michael Saunders has some great shots of Boca Grande, which is a short drive from your villa. Switch to Boca Grande time and stroll along the sleepy town streets, sampling the wonderful wildlife, excellent restaurants and stylish shops. Here is a link to Michael Saunders’ real estate site.