LUXURY FLORIDA VILLA SLEEPS 8
- Master Bedrooms 1 and 2 each have King-size double beds, TV, direct pool access and plush en-suite facilities. En-suite bathroom to master bedroom 1 includes luxury bath tub with bubbles. Separate large shower cubicle. Walk-in dressing room. En-suite facilities to master bedroom 2, including shower.
- Bedroom 3 with Queen-size double bed and en-suite (shared with Bedroom 4, but lockable for indpendent use).
- Bedroom 4 with twin bed and en-suite (shared with Bedroom 3, but lockable for independent use).
- Kitchen is open-plan equipped with cooker, hob, fridge, microwave.
- Utility Room includes washing machine and good drying area, iron and ironing board.
- Lounge opens onto extended lanai area via large sliding patio doors. Open plan area offers two dining areas, or enjoy your meals on the pool lanai, poolside.
- TV Den includes PS2 (DVDs play through PS2). Stereo CD player and radio available. Free internet connection. Cable TV in lounge, master bedrooms and TV Den.
- Towels and Linen included.
- Wheelchair accessible property, with pool hoist and shower chair provided.
- Private lanai with ample furniture.
- Nearest golf course 5 mins drive, with many other courses available nearby.
- Beautiful Gulf Coast beaches 25-minute drive on clear, open roads.
Please click on this image for a larger floorplan of your luxury Florida villa.
* Please note: Your swimming pool is larger than shown in the floorplan. It measures 27ft by 17ft, with a 6ft deep end and 3ft shallow end.
• • • • • •
Airports – driving times and route maps (click links)
- Fort Myers – South West Florida International Airport – 1hr 15mins
- Tampa 1hr 45mins
- Orlando 2hrs 40mins
- Miami 3hrs 15mins
• • • • • •
Florida is a large state and your villa is a long drive from Orlando, so we advise that you do not book this villa if you want to visit the theme parks.
However, if you are planning a two-week stay in Florida why not do what many others do and spend one week taking in the theme parks before heading across to the Gulf Coast to ‘chill’ in the peaceful surroundings of Rotonda West?
• • • • •
Well-placed for all that is best in Gulf Coast Florida – beaches, wildlife, peace and quiet. Your villa will allow you to unwind and enjoy the Florida sunshine while dipping into your own private, electrically heated pool.
See how we measure up on your check-list:
• Four bedrooms (sleeps 8)
• Heated, private pool with spa (larger-than-average)
• Cable TV
• Free internet connection
• Open aspect at the rear, south-westerly facing
• Large lanai (pool surround)
• Bikes, tennis equipment (free courts nearby)
• Golf course within 5 minutes’ drive
• Unspoilt, uncrowded beaches within easy reach
• Shopping mall within 25-minute drive
• Many restaurants from which to choose
• Relax and enjoy the marvellous lake and golf course view, or explore the beauty of the Gulf Coast, with its superb beaches.
This is a beautiful part of Florida, unspoilt and uncrowded.
• • • • •
Let’s take a walk-through tour of your villa
Enter your villa through the double front door and you are into the main reception area, which includes the lounge for TV and a massive triple sliding door which opens out on to the pool and lanai with ample furniture for relaxing.
The open-aspect kitchen with breakfast bar is fully-equipped, and you can serve meals to a formal dining area which looks out to the front of the property or a slightly less formal dining area which opens out on to the pool lanai.
The kitchen location and open aspect allows anyone preparing a meal to still feel part of the holiday action – you can chat with those in the lounge and still see the pool and the lovely view.
There is also a large table on the lanai (a great area for al fresco breakfast or supper).
Master bedroom one is to the left of the villa and has magnificent en-suite facilities including double wash basin, large shower and a tub with soothing jet nozzles. As you walk from the en-suite back into your bedroom there is a walk-in dressing room with ample clothes storage space on your left. Back in the room you can throw open a double door and step straight out on to the pool lanai.
This end of the villa also has a pool shower room which is separate from all the bedrooms, and a TV den, where youngsters can retire to play on the PS2 or to enjoy DVDs.
To the right of the kitchen you access Master Bedroom 2 and the other 2 bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 2 also opens out on to the pool lanai and has its own en-suite facilities, with shower and tub.
Master Bedrooms 1 and 2 have large beds – King-size California and a King-size.
Bedroom 3 has a Queen-size double and Bedroom 4 has Twin beds. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share an en-suite bathroom but the access door can be locked so that whoever is using the facilities will not be disturbed accidentally by someone gaining access from the other Bedroom.
This end of the villa allows access to the utility room with washing machine and drier, and beyond that the double garage with its automatic, electrically controlled up-and-over double doors. The garage has 2 bikes, tennis equipment and a games box.
Outside, your pool is 27ft by 17ft, with a 6ft deep end and 3ft shallow end. This is a good size for a family and measures up well when compared with other similar villas. It is electrically heated and the spa is a big hit with everyone. You look out over a golf course and lake which herons, egrets – and possibly an alligator – will visit.
The villa is wheelchair-friendly, including a hoist for comfortable pool access.