YOUR LUXURY FLORIDA VILLA has a larger-than-average heated pool. It’s home from home, in a secluded location, un-overlooked and tucked away in a beautiful corner of The Sunshine State.
See how we measure up on your check-list:
- Four bedrooms (sleeps 8)
- Heated, private pool with spa (larger-than-average)
- Cable TV
- Free internet connection
- Open aspect at the rear, south-westerly facing
- Large lanai (pool surround)
- Bikes, tennis equipment (free courts nearby)
- Golf course within 5 minutes’ drive
- Unspoilt, uncrowded beaches within easy reach
- Shopping mall within 25-minute drive
- Many restaurants from which to choose
Relax and enjoy the marvellous lake and golf course view, or explore the beauty of the Gulf Coast, with its superb beaches.
This is a beautiful part of Florida, unspoilt and uncrowded.
Two master bedrooms open out onto the pool, and have sizeable bathrooms, so there is no sense that if two couples are sharing one will end up drawing the short straw in terms of accommodation. There are en-suite facilities for the other two bedrooms.
Your pool is 27ft by 17ft, with a 6ft deep end and 3ft shallow end. This is a good size for a family and measures up well when compared with other similar villas.
The villa is wheelchair-friendly, including hoist for pool access. See this post for more
- What do to, where to go: Beaches, Boating, Dolphins, Horse-riding, Parasailing, Sea Planes, Shopping – all this and more in our blog