YOUR LUXURY FLORIDA VILLA has a larger-than-average heated pool. It’s home from home, in a secluded location, un-overlooked and tucked away in a beautiful corner of The Sunshine State.
The pool and lanai (pool surround) of your holiday villa are South-West facing so you get the full sun from about 10am for the rest of the day. There is also a shaded area for lounging.
See how this Florida villa measures up on your check-list:
- Four bedrooms (sleeps 8)
- Heated, private pool with spa (larger-than-average)
- Cable TV and Chromecast attachment
- Free internet connection
- Free calls to the UK
- Open aspect at the rear, south-west facing
- Large lanai (pool surround)
- Bikes, tennis equipment (free courts nearby)
- Golf course within 5 minutes’ drive
- Unspoilt, uncrowded beaches within easy reach
- Shopping mall within 25-minute drive
- Many restaurants from which to choose, many with water-front aspect
Relax and enjoy the marvellous lake and golf course view, or explore the beauty of the Gulf Coast, with its superb beaches.
This is a beautiful part of Florida, unspoilt and uncrowded.
Two master bedrooms open out onto the pool, and have sizeable bathrooms, so there is no sense that if two couples are sharing one will end up drawing the short straw in terms of accommodation. There are en-suite facilities for the other two bedrooms.
Your pool is 27ft by 17ft, with a 6ft deep end and 3ft shallow end. This is a good size for a family and measures up well when compared with other similar villas. There is a safety fence for families with toddlers, but this can be removed if not needed.
The villa is wheelchair-friendly, including hoist for pool access. See this post for more
- What do to, where to go: Beaches, Boating, Dolphins, Horse-riding, Parasailing, Sea Planes, Shopping – all this and more in our blog